Rayner Developments are committed to building a sustainable future by helping to reduce CO2 consumption and improve the overall efficiency of our customers homes.
The foundation of any house transformation project is rooted in the concept and design stages. Our architect will work with you to produce a design that brings maximum sustainable efficiency against your requirements, which may include:
- Sustainable Building Materials – Aircrete blocks, Recycled Glass Mineral Wool Insulation, Chain of Custody Timber, Underfloor Heating systems...
- Energy Efficiency – Solar Panels, Solar Hot Water, External Wall Insulation, Underfloor Heating, Triple Glazing...
- Renewable Sources – Rainwater and Greywater Harvesting, Air Source Heat Pumps, Wood Fuelled Stoves or Boilers...
- Natural Lighting Gain – Building Orientation, Effective Glazing placement, Glazing insulation and coatings, Overall Solar Gain...
- Insulation Improvements – To existing and new walls, roofs and lofts
Find out more about the Rayner Construction Group
Maximise your homes efficiency
Before and after picture gallery
Request a free site meeting